Home | Back
Amiga decruncher libraries
- explode.library 6.0.64
- Used by executables crunched with imploder. This is the last official version.
- explode.library 7.0
- Used by executables crunched with imploder. This is an unofficial version fixed for 68040 and 68060.
- unpack.library 42.71
- This library can decrunch al lot of different crunched files and a few archivers found on the Amiga.
- xfdmaster.library (Latest version)
- This library and the externals can decrunch almost all crunched files found on the Amiga.
From this page my XFD slaves can be downloaded.
For an overview of the released versions refer to the version tables.
My own decrunchers
All these programs are freeware.
- B9AB V1.3
- Decrunches data from the games Full Contact and Miami Chase, and also two files on the second disk of the game Alien Breed Special Edition '92. The crunched files contain the constant data $0B,$09,$0A,$0B or $0C,$09,$0A,$0C at offset $0D.
- BlueHouseCruncher V1.1
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with BHC2 or BHC3. BHC2 is used in Crystal Symphonies 1 and 2 and in BlueHouse 2 / Rebels. BHC3 is used in 4meg demo, deepcells demo and in some console games. The BHC3 decruncher code is © Carl-Henrik Skårstedt and is used with permission. BHC3 data can be created with the BlueHouseCruncher V0.20 which was coded by Nicholas Clarke.
- ByteKiller Data V1.19
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with any version of ByteKiller, ByteKiller Pro or one of it's clones. Also ByteKiller files with the header at the end of the file are supported, as well as files with the data stored backwards. Also GuidePacker files can be decrunched.
- Dune V1.1
- Decrunches data files from the game Dune.
- Infogrames V1.1
- Decrunches data files that are used in some games made by Infogrames. Some games that use this cruncher are North and South and Tintin. The PC and Atari-ST versions of these games use the same cruncher.
- JamPacker V1.0
- Decrunches data files in the LZH and LZW formats that are crunched with the Atari-ST cruncher JamPacker.
- JekPacker V1.0
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with the Atari-ST cruncher JekPacker.
- LhLib V1.4
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with: LhEncode, ScrunchPro, TWPack, modCRUSHER (all modes), DiskMaster-II and the compressed files created by TrackMaster. All these formats use the compression routines from the lh.library.
- MentalImage V1.1
- Decrunches files that are used in a number of games made by Mental Image. These files start with the ID "MI10".
- NTG-Cruncher V1.1
- Decrunches files from the games Arnie, Mean Arenas (floppy & CD32) and the Premier Manager series. NTG stands for NiteTimeGames, the developers of these games.
- Pack-Ice V1.4
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with various versions of the Atari-ST cruncher Pack-Ice, the formats created by versions 1.13, 2.11 and 2.20 are supported.
- PAL! V1.0
- Decrunches data files from the game Dennis that start with the ID "PAL!".
- RMS-More V1.0
- Decodes RMX0 files. These files are used on the Megahits 7 CD-ROM and they can normally only be viewed with RMS-More V1.6.
- SiCr V1.1
- Decrunches data files from the game Sky Cabbie that start with the ID "SiCr".
- SQ V1.1
- Decrunches data files crunched with SQ. SQ is mostly used on CP/M and MS-DOS platforms and it is also used in the Amiga game Amiga Karate.
- TimeCruncher Data V1.3
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with TimeCruncher V2.2 or one of it's clones (TurtleSmasher V1.3 or V1.41).
- TurboPacker V1.1
- Decrunches data files that are crunched with TurboPacker V1.00 by Pierre Adane. The only know use of these crunched files is the game Pang. A special version of the slave that supports data scanning can be downloaded here. The data scanning is much too slow to be included in the normal version.
- TTW! V1.3
- Decrunches files that are crunched with The linear IFF-ILBM modulo cruncher V2.0. The ID of these files is "TTW!".
- ZeroPacker V1.4
- Decrunches files that are crunched with ZeroPacker.
These programs need KickStart 2 or higher and can only be used from the CLI. Start them with the arguments <Infile> <Outfile>.
these programs should only be used to decrunch files that are known to be crunched in the format the program understands. If this is not the case, the program may crash, corrupt memory, cause enforcer hits, etc.
All these programs are Copyright © 2000 Ronald van Dijk - All rights reserved.
- CadaverDecrunch 30.2
- Decrunches data files from the game Cadaver.
- GodsDecrunch 30.1
- Decrunches data files from the game Gods.
- SettlersIDecrunch 30.0
- Decrunches data files from the game Settlers. This version is for the files that have a name consisting of 4 uppercase characters.
- SettlersGDecrunch 30.0
- Decrunches data files from the game Settlers. This version is for some of the other files, it won't decrunch all other files!
A big thank you to Don Adan for ripping the decrunch routines for these decrunchers: B9AB (from Full Contact), SiCr (from Sky Cabbie), CadaverDecrunch, GodsDecrunch, NTG-Cruncher (from Mean Arenas) and Settlers?Decrunch.
Copyright © 2000-2010 Ronald van Dijk - All rights reserved
Last update: 14 November 2010